Apple Watch SE has the same larger display size Retina display as Series 6, so you can see even more at a glance. Advanced sensors to track all your fitness and workout goals. And powerful features to keep you healthy and safe. The Sleep app lets you set a bedtime routine and track your sleep. And with mobile service, you can go without your phone.1 It’s a lot of watch for a lot less than you expected.
- GPS + Cellular model lets you call, text and get directions without your phone1
- Large Retina OLED display
- Up to two times faster processor than Series 3
- Track your daily activity on Apple Watch and see your trends in the Fitness app on iPhone
- Measure workouts like running, walking, cycling, yoga, swimming and dance
- Swimproof design2
- High and low heart rate notifications and irregular heart rhythm notification3
- Sync and stream music and podcasts4
- Pay instantly and securely from your wrist with Apple Pay
- Built-in compass and real-time elevation readings
- Can detect if you’ve taken a hard fall, then automatically call emergency services for you
- Emergency SOS lets you get help from your wrist5
- International emergency calling from your watch6
- watchOS 7 with sleep tracking, cycling directions, updates to Siri and new customisable watch faces
- 100 per cent recycled aluminium cases are available in three finishes
Apple Watch SE requires an iPhone 6s or later with iOS 14 or later.
1Wireless service plan is required for mobile service. Contact your service provider for more details. International roaming is not supported. Check apple.com/sg/watch/cellular for participating wireless carriers and eligibility. See support.apple.com/en-sg/HT207578 for additional setup instructions.
2ISO standard 22810:2010. Appropriate for shallow-water activities like swimming. Submersion below shallow depths and high-velocity water activities are not recommended.
3The irregular rhythm notification is not designed for people who have been previously diagnosed with atrial fibrillation (AFib).
4Audio streaming requires an Apple Watch (GPS + Cellular) Series 3 or later.
5Apple Watch Series 6 (GPS + Cellular) and Apple Watch SE (GPS + Cellular) can use a mobile network connection for Emergency SOS. To use Emergency SOS on an Apple Watch without mobile connectivity, your iPhone needs to be nearby. If your iPhone isn’t nearby, your Apple Watch needs to be connected to a known Wi-Fi network and you must set up Wi-Fi Calling.
6The international emergency calling feature requires an Apple Watch Series 6 (GPS + Cellular) or Apple Watch SE (GPS + Cellular) model. For a list of supported countries and regions, see apple.com/sg/watchos/feature-availability.
- As part of Apple’s efforts to reduce its environmental impact, Apple Watch SE does not include a power adapter. Please use a current Apple power adapter or add a new one before check out.
- AirPods Pro are sold separately. Compatibility varies by generation.