Apple Watch can do what your other devices can’t because it’s on your wrist. When you wear it, you get a fitness partner that measures all the ways you move, meaningful health insights and a connection to the people and things you care about most. And it’s always just a glance away.
- Most crack-resistant front crystal
- Certified IP6X dust resistant
- Always-On Retina display
- Nearly 20 per cent larger than Apple Watch SE
- More than 50 per cent larger than Series 3
- Blood Oxygen app
- ECG app
- High and low heart rate notifications
- Irregular heart rhythm notification
- Emergency SOS
- International emergency calling
- Fall detection
- Available mobile connectivity
- Family Setup — pair multiple watches with one iPhone
- Apple Watch Series 7, Apple Watch SE and Apple Watch Series 3 have a water resistance rating of 50 metres under ISO standard 22810:2010. This means they may be used for shallow-water activities like swimming in a pool or the ocean. However, they should not be used for scuba diving, waterskiing or other activities involving high‑velocity water or submersion below shallow depths. Series 7 is also rated IP6X dust resistant.
- Irregular rhythm notification requires the latest version of watchOS and iOS. It is not intended for use by people under the age of 22 or those who have been previously diagnosed with atrial fibrillation (AFib).
- Apple Watch Series 7 (GPS + Cellular) and Apple Watch SE (GPS + Cellular) can use a mobile network connection for Emergency SOS. To use Emergency SOS on an Apple Watch without mobile connectivity, your iPhone needs to be nearby. If your iPhone isn’t nearby, your Apple Watch needs to be connected to a known Wi‑Fi network and you must set up Wi‑Fi calling.
- The international emergency calling feature requires an Apple Watch Series 7 (GPS + Cellular) or Apple Watch SE (GPS + Cellular) model. For a list of supported countries and regions, see apple.com/sg/watchos/feature-availability.
- The Cycle Tracking app and predicted fertile windows should not be used as a form of birth control or to support conception. Data from the Cycle Tracking app should not be used to diagnose a health condition.
- Blood Oxygen app measurements are not intended for medical use, including self-diagnosis or consultation with a doctor, and are only designed for general fitness and wellness purposes.
- The ECG app is available on Apple Watch Series 4 or later (not including Apple Watch SE) with the latest version of iOS and watchOS. See apple.com/sg/watch for compatibility details. The ECG app is not intended for use by people under the age of 22. With the ECG app, Apple Watch is capable of generating an ECG similar to a single-lead electrocardiogram.
- Wireless service plan is required for mobile service. Contact your service provider for more details. Connection may vary based on network availability. International roaming is not supported. Check apple.com/sg/watch/cellular for participating wireless carriers and eligibility. See support.apple.com/en-sg/HT207578 for additional setup instructions.
- Apple Music requires a subscription.
- Apple Pay is not available in all markets. For a list of Apple Pay countries and regions, visit support.apple.com/en-sg/HT207957.
- Not all features will be available if the Apple Watch is set up through Family Setup. Wireless service plan is required for mobile service. Contact your service provider for more details. Check apple.com/sg/watch/cellular for participating wireless carriers and eligibility.
- Fall detection in workouts is coming soon.
Case and strap combinations can be made within collections (Apple Watch, Apple Watch Nike and Apple Watch Hermès) only.
Apple Watch Series 7 requires an iPhone 6s or later with iOS 15 or later. Apple Watch SE and Apple Watch Series 3 require an iPhone 6s or later with iOS 14 or later .Features are subject to change. Some features, applications and services may not be available in all regions or all languages. View the complete list. Straps are subject to availability.