iPhone SE is the most powerful 4.7-inch iPhone ever. Featuring A13 Bionic, the fastest chip in a smartphone, for incredible performance in apps, games and photography. Portrait mode for studio-quality portraits and six lighting effects. Next‑generation Smart HDR for incredible detail across highlights and shadows. Cinematic-quality 4K video. And all the advanced features of iOS. With long battery life and water resistance, it’s so much of the iPhone you love, in a not-so-big size.
- 4.7-inch Retina HD display
- Water and dust resistant (1 metre for up to 30 minutes, IP67)
- 12MP Wide camera; Portrait mode, Portrait Lighting, Depth Control, next-generation Smart HDR and 4K video
- 7MP front camera with Portrait mode, Portrait Lighting and Depth Control
- Touch ID for secure authentication and Apple Pay
- A13 Bionic chip with third-generation Neural Engine
- Fast-charge capable
- Wireless charging
- iOS 13 with Dark Mode, new tools for editing photos and video, and new privacy features
1Display size is measured diagonally.
2Battery life varies by use and configuration. See apple.com/sg/batteries for more information.
3iPhone SE is splash, water and dust resistant, and was tested under controlled laboratory conditions; iPhone SE has a rating of IP67 under IEC standard 60529 (maximum depth of 1 metre for up to 30 minutes). Splash, water and dust resistance are not permanent conditions, and resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone; refer to the user guide for cleaning and drying instructions. Liquid damage is not covered under warranty.
4Qi wireless chargers are sold separately.